Sunday, November 24, 2013

Party time

I wrote this big post and lost it all.  I will try again.  I was trying to post a picture of Rachel's cute quilt she made and how nice it looked on my recliner.  I think I will save this one and add the pictures on another post.  Then I don't have to type it again.  Robin I am good with your plan.  I think it will work.  I think Fat Cats will be fun for your birthday party.  We will go with that plan.  Rachel I can't believe you made 4 quilts.  That is really good.  Little brother will look darling.  We went to church today and then watched a new TV series call Chuck.  It is good.  We walked around Liberty Park this afternoon and it felt nice to get out.  I also did laundry.  I am starting to feel better.  I slept so much yesterday it must have helped.  Have a great 3 days and we will play a lot.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...