Sunday, November 24, 2013

Planner

So... survey says.... that Walter isn't going to make Thanksgiving. He might have to work Friday so if he came up shopping for me would be out. So he's just going to stay in SLC. He said that Christmas stuff sounds fun and should work out. I am going with his family for a thanksgiving lunch though. But I will head up right after so I will be there for turkey warm ups and shopping planning :) I also got my check in The mail last night so that was awesome.
We were kinda talking about Christmas and birthday stuff and Walters family wants to do something on the 23rd. So I thought maybe going to fat cats for dinner for my birthday with everyone and having the arcade for the kids to play. Just an idea its not solid idea just putting out feelers.... also today Walter took me out to wild Buffalo wings and went and saw the new hunger games. It was a good movie. Sorry its a novel. But I'm excited for the long weekend! Love you

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...