Wednesday, February 26, 2014

He can hear

Oliver had his hearing test today and he passed which was good.  We didn't do too much else.  It was nice to have a day home and the weather was really nice.  Isaac and Casey did some yard work.  The deer ate our baby trees and Casey doesn't think they will make it.  We have had people bring dinners all week which is really sweet of everyone.  It has been nice.  I cut Isaac's hair today so he would be cute for the pictures on Friday.  Oliver sleeps a lot so he is really easy to take care of and he is really cute.  I have attached a couple more pictures, I can't help myself.  I hope that everyone has a good night and thanks for everything.

Love
Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...