Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Say What?

I am so glad Oliver can hear.  I already knew that one but it is nice to have them test him.  I got all my taxes done tonight and Friday dad is going to take them in.  Yeah!.  I also am all packed and ready to go.  I am a little worried about the weather tomorrow but if it is bad I will just leave early on Friday.  I am flexible.  I am so excited to come up and help out.  We did hook up with Robin tonight and got her taxes and Julie came over and dropped hers off.  I also went and got all the pills so dad is all set for his trip if he goes.  Karen did you go to Park City and get your ink cartridge?  I hope your doctor's appointment goes well on Friday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...