Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Spring fever

Love the pictures Rachel.  I am so glad everything is going so good.  Karen I hope you had a good trip to Heber City.  Robin, I am with you, I just want to sleep.  I think it is I just want to be outside and play.  We went to Sam's and got meds tonight, I feel good about that one.  Getting ready for my vacation in Logan on Friday.  I am hoping to work on taxes tomorrow night and get them all done so dad can turn them in next week.  Rachel that pillow thing is nice that Deena and Vickie sent.  Oliver is really going to like that one.  Have a great Wednesday.  We are to hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...