Sunday, March 30, 2014

Food

I can't believe how much it snowed today. It was crazy. Walter needed food for his place so we went to winco. He bought me a ton of groceries for my place as well. It was really sweet. It was snowing so hard though we could not put stuff in the back of the truck so we had to pack it all in the back seat. We had so much I was under three layers of bags in the front to. He got all the food to his place and while he was gone I made artichoke dip and chicken crescent rolls. Then he came back and we watched Arabian nights. It was fun. I'm glad everyone had a good weekend, 


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Dad had a tough day. He was emotional and felt crummy. He hasn't slept and hopefully the medicine will go away soon. He read me his boo...