Thursday, April 3, 2014

I ate a gluten-free, lactose-free, low-carb pizza for dinner tonight. (It was a raw tomato.)

Karen, that would be fun to have you come up this weekend.  That works for us.  Today was cold again but we were able to play outside for a little bit and this evening Casey pruned an apple tree for a little while.  For dinner we order sushi from the black pearl and took it home.  It tasted really good.  I love it.  Casey doesn't work tomorrow which is really nice.  It will be good to spend the day with him.  I have my 6 week check up tomorrow in the morning also so that will be good to be done with that.  I hope that everyone has a great Friday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...