Saturday, April 5, 2014

Here

Sorry I didn't blog. I have been trying to get off soda so I get tired and get headaches. I'm a mess. But yesterday walter took me to Olive Garden it was fun. He had a room check this morning. I guess they have to have their room checked and have a drug test. After he picked me up and we went to panda and then gordmans. He bought some new cloths. He got me a new wallet and sunglasses and some saddles I am spoiled, I did drink a coke and it was awesome, tomorrow I have a photoshoot with a new photographer and then I am doing makeuo for my friends sister wedding photos. Oh and I keep forgetting to blog about David's bridal but I don't think I have the job. She called and said she wanted to hire me but there was some one with more experience and said she would call me later I when she has made her final decision and I haven't gotten a call. But it's kinda good I think I've had a bunch of calls for makeup so I am going to focus on that. Well I think that is it. Have a good night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...