Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Spring

Friday is the first day of Spring and Oliver will be one month old.  That is so wonderful.  Tomorrow is his due date.  Work was quiet today and I got a lot of work done.  I still have piles but I figure it will take me a couple of weeks to catch back up.  I actually am ready for another week off.  I just can't figure out how to do it.  Karen I am glad you got your hole dug.  That is one neat looking tree.  It is called a magic hat tree.  I am glad tomorrow is Wednesday.  I made it half way through.  I don't have much news.  I did do dishes tonight.  I know I live on the wild side.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...