Wednesday, March 19, 2014

That's Funny

Robin that is so funny.  That made my night.  I am glad Oliver is here already also.  He is so cute.  He just needed to be here early.  I am glad it all turned out so well.  I had a quiet day and that was good.  I did walk over to dad's work and it was so nice in the sunshine.  It did warm up here this afternoon.  Not much else going on with me.  I am going to meet Julie at the mall tomorrow night, just hang out for awhile.  Alyssa is going to San Francisco for a dance thing and Julie wanted to hang out.  Have a great first day of spring.  Rachel thanks for the pictures.  The tummy time one is my favorite.  Karen I am so glad you don't have to scrap ice either.  It gets old really fast. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...