Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Due Date

Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I am glad that everyone is doing good.  I hope that your internet is working soon Robin.  Today was Oliver's due date.  I can't believe how early he was.  I cut his finger nails today so they are not sharp anymore which is nice.  It was sunny today but it was still cold.  We got to spend some time outside and it was nice to be in the sun anyway.  We warmed up Karen's soup for dinner tonight and it tasted good, thank you Karen.  Yesterday I bought frozen for Isaac and it is a good movie.  The songs have been stuck in my head all day.  That is about it, everyone have a good night.

Love
Rachel


Tummy time together



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...