Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Forgot

Walter does want to go hiking but his work changed his work schedule so he is workin Saturdays and having Mondays off. I forgot they just made the change. Sorry. But I will come down Friday night after work. I have to drop off some stuff but I will make it there :).  Work was good.cit was even better that I am closer to Friday then yesterday. I am ready for a change. I went to shopko tonight to get a new platter since I didn't have a cute one and it was tragic. They had a Ninja chopper on sale so I got to try chopping Oreos. It works amazing. I'm. Making the Oreo truffle things for my last day at work. Well that s my exciting news

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...