Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Let the fun times start for some of us

Karen, I am sad that you don't have the day off.  I thought you would.  I will think of you at work.  I am excited to come down tomorrow, we will have fun.  We had a good day.  I needed thread so we went to Joanns this morning which was fun to walk around.  We went and got icecream and then picked Casey up from work.  We had to go to the bank to finish up the paper work.  Hopefully the money will be in tomorrow so Casey can get the car.  Casey has to work on Friday now so he is going to come down Saturday morning or Friday night.  Isaac fell asleep on the couch when we got home.  Casey moved him upstairs when it was bed time and Isaac woke up and was grumpy.  After a while we went outside to weed and their was a like a loud band playing I think practicing for the parade tomorrow.  So I didn't notice that they were having a harp concert next door.  So I am talking loud and I pull the green barrel over their and started weeding then I noticed.  I felt like a fool.  I felt bad for their concert since that band was playing really loud somewhere.  It was an ill fated night for the neighbors.  Well I we are coming down tomorrow.  Yea.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...