Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Looking good

This week is starting to look really good.  Tomorrow night we are meeting Karen and organizing food for the weekend in Park City.  That will be fun, then Rachel decided to come down early and play in SLC.  I am going to take Friday off also so we will come up to Kamas around 4:30.  Too much fun.  Work was good.  It is nice to have it a little quieter.  Have a great Wednesday.  I love the pictures of the kids.  I hope Isaac gets feeling better.  Not much else to report.  I think we have everything moving along for a fun time.  Robin we can even drive Walter back to SLC if he would rather we do that.  It really isn't that far from Kamas.  WE would love to have him come and hike with us.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...