Sunday, July 20, 2014

Sunday

Thanks everyone for all the driving.  We had a really fun time and really enjoyed being with everyone.  Thank you for the fun birthday.  We had a good day.  We went to church and I had to teach the lesson which went pretty good.  After church Casey made delicious bread which smelled good.  I think tomorrow I am going to try to make raspberry cinnamon rolls.   I was so tired today.  I took a nap when the boys did and then Casey played with them all afternoon which was really sweet.  We called Randy and met him at Mcdonald's and got some icecream.  Isaac didn't want to go home so we went to a park in smithfield and went hiking around.  He is a good hiker and we had fun.  I am still tired so I am going to try to go to bed early.  Everyone have a good week and we have another fun weekend coming up.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...