Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Glad things are calming down

Today was a little bit better it wasn't nearly as crazy and I just decided to unpack everything and I could move it later.  I hope it all works out.  I went to dinner with Kay and Julie and that was fun.  Andrea wants to play bingo on Saturday after thanksgiving so we went and did a little bingo shopping.  At all a dollar they had 6 Kleenex packages for one dollar so I got a couple of them.  I noticed you had covers with no Kleenex's.  They covers are so pretty.  Robin if you want to go to Charming Charles tomorrow I am good with that or we can go another day.  I don't have a lot planned this weekend.  In fact I don't have any  plans.   Karen I am glad work was good. If Isaac ever wants to call me he can.  He is getting at the age he likes to call people.  The pictures are so cute.  I love his C;s.  He is so smart.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...