Thursday, September 25, 2014

Almost Friday

Well I think I made it to Friday.  It has been a long week.  I knew that it would be but I am so glad it is almost over.  I slept in this morning.  I was an hour over my time.  It was such a normal day for me.  It felt so nice.  We met Robin at Gateway for hot dog on a stick and then she got a purse.  Karen you have been busy helping this week.  That is good.  Get everything shipped out and then they will give you a nice bonus.  Rachel, I love your pictures.  Tell Isaac me and Grandpa bought him a surprise.  It is Cadillac trading cards.  We thought he would like those. LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...