Sunday, September 21, 2014

Lazy Day

I am glad that Karen and Robin were able to meet up, that sounds fun.  I read the maze runner book and it was really good.   I hope the movie was good also.  We had a fun day with Mom and Dad and we missed them today.  It was rainy and cool outside so we were lazy today.  We didn't have church because it was the Ogden temple dedication and it was nice to just have a lazy day.  I made the softest blankets in the whole world for Oliver and Isaac.  I read about it online and they all said not to put batting in it and no one quilted them, they just sewed around the edges.  So that is what I did with both of them and I really like how they turned out.  I only have a picture of Isaac's since Oliver fell asleep before I could take a picture with his.  Thanks again Mom.  Well I hope that everyone has a good day tomorrow.  Good luck with the move Mom.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...