Thursday, September 25, 2014

Pretty Fall Day

Thanks for the prize for Isaac he will love it.  He made Grandma a chicken today so you have that to look forward to also.  I am glad that everyone had a good day.  Today went well.  We just stayed at home this morning.  After lunch we went and visited Grandpa Randy.  It was fun.  Then we came home and we all took a nap or rested.  It felt really nice.  After dinner we walked to the park.  I love this time of year, it feels so good to walk.  Isaac has been in real underwear the last two day and is doing amazing.  Potty training was turning into a power struggle so I read about it and decided to put him in real underwear and tell him it is his body and he gets to decide when he goes potty.  It has worked really well for him.  Keep your fingers crossed that it keeps going well.  Well everyone have a good Friday and I hope that it goes fast at work.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...