Robin
Wednesday, September 24, 2014
Well....
Mom that will be fun to do something tomorrow. I will call you after work and make final plans. Today started rocky but ended good. The design girl in charge is really hard to work with and she makes our jobs 100 percent harder I think just to make us crazy. I just came home today and relaxed it was nice to just do nothing. I'm glad everyone is doing well. Have a good Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
we rented an excavator and they dropped it off this morning which was great. Then we started digging the whole mom , dad, and Karen came do...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment