Tuesday, September 23, 2014

I did it

I am all moved.  Everything went really well today and I have unpacked my office stuff.  The copier room and junk room still need to find a place but my cubby is up and working.  I was looking out the window and a magpie was on the ledge outside my window.  He sharpened his beak and peaked at some seams.  It was so much fun to watch.  I am going to like where I am.  I am glad to get back to normal.  I am sorry you had a long day with tired children.  I think N for nap is what we all need.  I am tired.  I do so love your quilt.  That is amazing.  Robin I am sorry that Walter's grandma isn't doing well.  Did you see on facebook that Sharon had her baby.  They named him Bruce.  I am not sure about the name but he is cute.  Have a great hump day.  Wednesdays are always nice because it means the week is half over with.  Love you guys  MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...