Wednesday, September 24, 2014

C's are fun

Today was good.  This morning I had my new visiting teachers come over.  They have a bunch of boys and they all loved Isaac's toys.  Isaac did really good sharing but anything that was out of place all day he blamed on the kids, it was funny.  Isaac had preschool and wrote the letter C really well.  I attached a picture.  Isaac has also been really loving with Oliver and wants to hold him a lot.  I attached a picture also.  This evening Casey worked on the car and jumped with Isaac.  I took Oliver on a walk and it was a nice evening.  This week is going fast.  I hope that everyone has a good night.

Love
Rachel


Isaac was calling Grandma Carole


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...