Thursday, November 13, 2014

Frozen

It didn't snow much here.  Just a little bit.  I did take trax home and watch Frozen though to keep with the theme.  I really like that movie.  Thanks Karen for lending it to me.  Good luck with your luncheon tomorrow.   I hope you win again.  That would make three in a row.  Rachel, I love the boy's coats.  They look really nice.  I am glad that Isaac got his snow.  I hope he eats tomorrow also.  Dad worked late so I came home and made spaghetti and then did laundry.  I was way behind on that.  We have socks again.  I am so glad it is Friday also.  I hope it is quiet because I am really far behind.  I need to focus.  Well have a great Friday.  Robin, I hope all is going well working.  I hope you don't get too many hours at Scheels.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...