Friday, November 14, 2014

A lot of people like snow. I find it to be an unnecessary freezing of water. -Carl Reiner

I hope the weather is good tomorrow for you Mom.  If not I understand and we can do it next week.  It was pretty yucky today, but it was mostly rain.  Isaac woke up today and said he was hungry and he ate really well all day which was good.  I still think Oliver eats more than he does.  Today was pretty good.  We went visiting teaching this morning and then grocery shopping in the afternoon.  Then just played around the house.  Well let me know how it goes tomorrow Mom, drive safe if you come.

Love
Rachel


I was cold this morning and Isaac kept stealing my blanket

Oliver when he woke up from a nap

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...