Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Winter

Well I think that winter has come.  It is so cold.  This evening I had the relief society presidency visit so Casey and the boys went to Old Navy and got some warm coats for the boys.  Casey did a really good job and they are cute.  I will have to take pictures tomorrow.  Other than that it was a pretty good day.  When Isaac went to school we went to the Hobby Lobby and got some burlap to wrap all the tree's and bushes so the deer wont eat them.  Casey wrapped them all when we got home and they look really good.  I hope that it helps.  I hope that everyone is staying warm and have a good night.

Love
Rachel


Me and Isaac made turkey hats, they were cute.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...