Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Love it

I love your comforter Robin that is really nice and I am glad you had a fun vacation Rachel.  Karen good luck with your luncheon on Friday.  Robin, I am not sure about lunch on Friday but for sure lets do dinner.  We would love it if Walter can come but we will play either way.  I am excited to play on Saturday and go to the quilt show.  Everyone be safe in the rain.  It rained all evening and all afternoon.  It was nice.  They tried to talk me into staying at scouts but I told them we are done and they need to find someone else.  It was hard.  Not much else going on with me.  Dad got me a new shirt and I have 10 dollars in Kohls cash that is burning a hole in my pocket.  I think we need to go there and spend it :)  Have a great Thursday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...