Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Raining

Robin, I thought you were showing us your new comforter you got with you tax return.  I didn't even notice the hula hoop.  That is funny.  It is pouring rain here right now.  I am tired also and I didn't do 1/2 of what Robin did today.  My headache was a lot better today.  That was good.  I am excited for this weekend.  Rachel is coming down on Thursday night and then Karen is coming down on Friday afternoon.  Robin, I wasn't sure what your schedule is but if you want to hook up anytime let me know.  I know for sure we are goofing around all day on Saturday.  Not much else going on with me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...