Sunday, May 3, 2015

Zzz

I did get my tax return, I was way excited, I need some new cloths so bad. I might go shopping tomorrow. The baptism went well. It was more play pass the baby then anything. But he was excited to be all grown up. Sorry I forgot to blog I was so tired I took a nap that mushed into bed time. I worked at scheels today. I gave them the shirt I did a test embroidery on. It will be a paid thing if they like it, I'm excited for the quilt show. I have the whole day off so i am ready to party. Tomorrow is May the 4th so my place is going to watch Star Wars and have treats. It should be fun. Have a good night


Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...