Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The old man was snoring

Today was good work went by fast. I got my comforter. I was excited. I think it needs so orange though maybe a pillow or a picture. I don't work on Friday night so we can play. Walter said he might be able to go to dinner but he will have to see how the day goes. I can take a long lunch from maggie if you want to go out Friday for lunch. Valley fair mall is really close. But whatever works best. I also went out with walter to the dragon diner for dinner. It was good. It's super raining now so I might go use my new comforter. I'm glad you had fun on your anniversary rachel!

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...