Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Birthday

It was a hot one today.  I weeded outside in the front this morning when it was cool.  Later we tried to do some more weeding in the garden but it was just too hot.  We spend most of the day in the basement.  I sewed with Jenn this afternoon and that was fun, we haven't sewn in a while.  We went and got snowcones afterwards and walked the mall to get out.  It was Collins birthday today we went out to dinner.  We went to Calaways and they were so slow we left and went to firehouse pizza.  It tasted really good.  We didn't get home until late.  Isaac is going to swim at his primary teachers house tomorrow so that should be fun.  I am going to go and watch.  We are thinking about going to bear lake on Thursday just to get out of the house and do something cool.  I was thinking of going to go to Mirror lake for my birthday if that sounded fun to everyone, I think it will be cool up their.  Also Saturday is the cruise in if anyone wants to go.  The parade is in the evening.  Everyone have a good day tomorrow.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...