Thursday, July 2, 2015

Impulsive

Isaac woke up yesterday and wanted to go camping so we were like let's go.  He had a pool party at his primary teachers house so we went to that and he had a really good time, he swam for three hours and their were a lot of kids.  Then we took off and went camping at the top of the mountain before it goes down to bear lake.  It was a lot of fun and really cool up their.  It was nice.  Isaac and Casey were wood buddies and got wood and make a fire.  Some people told us their had been a bear around so we were really careful with everything and didn't see it.  This morning we drove down to bear lake and spent the morning their.  We got their around 9 and left at 2.  It was really nice and cool and it didn't get crowded until the afternoon and it wasn't as bad as the time we all went.  It was a lot of fun.  We are all tired so I think that we will all sleep well tonight.  I love your bags Robin, I was going to ask how the magnetic closure went or did you use something else.  I think that is awesome you made a personalize one for everyone.   Everyone have a good day off tomorrow, I hope that everyone gets some rest.   Oh I didn't charge my phone before I left so I didn't get any pictures, failure.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...