Thursday, July 2, 2015

Bag lady

Today was good. Everyone loved their bags. I made them with magnets which turned out. Everyone put them on their filing cabinets it would be cute to put pencils in. My boss said she was going to put hers on her fridge. So many uses with the magnets I never thought of. I worked a 1/2 day today. I meet up with walter for lunch we went to the jasmine. I was craving a bento box. I came home and took a nap. I now am not tired so I am sewing. I am making adalaide  a pinafore dress for a present she is getting blessed on sunday. I put a picture of the fabric. And the pattern of what it will eventually look like. Have a good day tomorrow. I am down. For anything on saturday

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...