Monday, June 1, 2015

Deck

Today was good.  It was really hot at the beginning of the day and then about 4 it got really windy and cooler which was nice.  In Clifton they had a tornado go through and tear down a bunch of trees.  Isaac had summer camp this morning and had fun at that.  We spend most of the day cleaning and painting the deck.  It is looking really good.  Casey finished all but the handles when I was putting the boys to sleep.  Casey ordered Isaac a wallet to put his money and it came today, it was a Thomas the train one and is cute.  Well everyone have a good night and get some rest.

Love
Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...