Monday, June 1, 2015

WOW

Rachel, the deck looks amazing.  That is a really nice job.  That is scary about Clifton, I saw the pictures on facebook and I wasn't sure what had happened.  Do they need anything?  Not much going on with us.  I will let you know when I find out about the funeral for Richard.  I got an invite to Vickie's daughters birthday party on the 14th in Logan.  That is turning into a busy weekend.  Babyshower on Saturday and then a birthday party on Sunday.  I am going to meet Robin and Karen for dinner tomorrow.  I bought Robin some stomach meds for her.  I hope they help.  Everyone drive safe.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...