Wednesday, June 3, 2015

It's done

We painted the deck all day yesterday and then Casey finished the rest today.  It looks really good and I am glad that it is done.  It has been so hot.  It was kind of cooler this morning so we walked Isaac to his summer camp but it was pretty hot on the way home.  After dinner we went up the canyon and walked to the nature center, it was fun.  Then we went to pick up our bike at Randy's and visited for a while.  Then they went to Lowes with Casey and Isaac and I put Oliver to bed.  A huge thunder storm came through and it was the biggest storm I have seen in a while.   It was so crazy.  I can't think of anything we really need Mom.  We are excited to go.  Isaac is excited to sleep in a hotel and has been making plans.  We will head up to Karen's tomorrow and we their around dinner time.  Thanks for having us along.

Love
Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...