Tuesday, June 2, 2015

HooDoo

Rachel and the kids want to go to Colorado with us.  We are going to take the van and have an adventure.  That will be fun.  Rachel, I read a little bit about sores, they said hydrogen peroxide is the best.  I would get a qtip and just put a little bit on the sore.  Also rinse with warm salt water.  Just some ideas.  Well We are in for a busy weekend.  I will ask for Friday off.  I thought we could spend the night in Kamas and then drive to Greely on Friday spend Friday night in Greely and then after the funeral on Saturday drive to Cheyenne and spend the night there on Saturday.  Bring swim suits.  Robin if you want to come just let me know.  Thanks for the fun time tonight.  I did like that place we ate at.  Everyone have a great hump day.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...