Sunday, July 12, 2015

My weird week is turning into a weird month

Annette decided to go home tonight so dad is staying with grandma.  I think he will come home to sleep.  They are going to drain her lung tomorrow so we are going to drive separately and go with the flow.  I don't think that Annette is coming back down until Thursday but I am not sure.  We did go to Park City after we visited this morning to finish up birthday shopping. We met up with Karen and that was fun.  Just needed to get away for a minute.   I am ready to party.  I will come up on Thursday night and then we can play on Friday.  I am good with taking you home Rachel if you want to stay down here.  I am not sure we can leave SLC this weekend for very long.  We are probably going to have to stay close but that is just a guess right now.  Grandma was in more pain today and they are giving her morphine.  Have a great week.  That is neat about your quilt Rachel. You are almost done with that.  You have been working on that for a long time.  Everyone have a great Monday.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...