Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Tuesday

If hiking doesn't work then we can do something else.  We can even hike closer to Salt Lake.  We had a busy day.  Isaac and Casey didn't sleep well in the tent last night.  The blew up an air mattress but it kept deflating so they finally came inside.  They are trying it again tonight without the air mattress.  Isaac had swimming lessons today and he was terrified.  I made him go but I told him he didn't have to do anything he didn't want to, so he sat by me most of the time.  At the end he finally got in the water and did some things.  He was very brave and we built that up a lot.  I am hoping he gets less scarred every day.  Vickie and Steve had a birthday party for their daughter today.  If was fun to see them and visit for a while.  Alicia and her kids came and it was good to see them.  Casey had scouts tonight also.  Tomorrow Casey is going to Clifton to help his Mom cut firewood.

Love
Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...