Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Two more days until my Birthday

Wow Robin, you are doing a really good job.  That is going to be some costume.  Today was good.  Casey went to Clifton to cut some fire wood so he was gone all day.  They slept in the tent again and they got some sleep which is good.  Swimming lessons went a lot better today and Isaac said he had fun.  He went in the water the whole time and did all the activities.  I promised him a surprise so we went to Shopko afterwards and he got a knex kit.  So while Oliver was asleep we built that.  When Oliver got up we went up to green canyon and hiked around for a bit.  It was fun and the boys got some energy out.  Thanks everyone for coming up for my birthday.  It will be fun.

Love
Rachel






No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...