Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Busy

Today was busy. I think I have a break and blamo it gets crazy again. We had a system error and like 20 things didn't get ordered and we didn't know the items were due. Soooooo that sucks we now are scrabbling to get things to customers. I was going to sew but the more I sat and watched TV the more I talked my self out of being productive. I'm hoping to sew a bit tomorrow. I'm excited for Friday as well. It will be nice to have a day off. Im not sure if you guys know but tomorrow is amazon prime day. It suppose to be better then black friday. They have tv's for like 75 dollars.... crazy. Have a good night

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...