Monday, July 13, 2015

Going good

Today was good.  I got some things done at work and that felt nice.  I am still far behind but I did made some progress.  I left to go see grandma after work and Annette was there so dad could come home.  They gave her a blessing and tomorrow at noon they will put the rod in her hip.  It should only take about 20 minutes.  They did drain the fluid off her lung.  3 pints worth.  They said there is that much still left.  I love your collar Robin.  I am amazed.  It is just beautiful.  You are getting really good at that.  Karen way to go on the lawn and laundry.  I did make tacos tonight.  That was all I did.  Rachel good luck sleeping out side.  It is so beautiful outside.  Give Vickie and the baby a hug for me.  LOVE MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...