Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cut Out

Robin, I think that the plan is that we are going up Thursday night to Karen's house and then Friday go up to mirror lake and spend the day.  Casey has to work Saturday so we probably will come home Friday night or me and the boys could stay if we worked something out.  Tonight I finished cutting out all of my sampler blocks, Yea.  That was a lot of work.  Now I just need to sew them together.  I have about 2/3 sewn I think so I am getting close to being done.  Today was a good day.  We went to the park in Smithfield this morning and played, it was really nice.  We had church and my lesson went well.  Isaac starts swimming lessons tomorrow so that should be fun.  It should make the week go fast.  I am excited for my birthday.

Love
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...