Monday, July 13, 2015

Swimming

Today was good.  Isaac had his first swimming lesson and it went pretty good.  He got scarred and cried but he stuck with it and I was proud of him.  It was ten thousand degrees watching him, it was hot.  I had a doctors appointment this afternoon and it went well, everything looks good.  Isaac and Casey are sleeping in the tent in the backyard.  Isaac was super excited about that.  I have been thinking about that ombre fabric a lot and I cut into it tonight and it worked out just liked I wanted.  Robin, I love your collar, that is pretty amazing that you can do that.  Good job.

Love
Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...