Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Big busy day

Thanks for the names suggestions.  We thought of Margo today, what do you think?  Today turned out the be a busy day.  The neighbor was having a hard time so we watched her girls until 2:30.  The boys had a hard time sharing at first but about half way through they started having a good time together.  It was fun to have them over, Casey was a big help.  I canceled sewing so we are going to do that Thursday instead.  I want to sew the baby blankets we got yesterday.  The rest of the afternoon Isaac rested and that was nice.  We picked Casey up from Scouts because Isaac wanted a lemonade but we ended up getting icecream.  I hope that everyone has a good Wednesday, this week is sure going fast.

Love
Rachel


Mom helped me make grapes, they are still drying.  It takes forever.



Isaac is spoiled


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...