Thursday, August 27, 2015

Grace

Today was fun. It was just because holiday. So we went to the movie theater to scope out the location for the hunger games. Then we all had hot dog on a stick for lunch. We thought I would be fun to prank the other dept. Just because and it turned into a whole event. We went to zurchers and bought mustaches and streamers and ran around the office throwing streamers around. Then me and a girl from work went to a concert 3 days grace. It was alot of fun. They did a good job. The opening band was really good to. The gutairist for the opening band was cute and since they were not as popular we were able to get a picture with them. I am so glad tomorrow is friday. I'm working Saturday 11-7 so I have a crappy schedule this weekend. I am on the fence about hazel. I like Amelia, or Savanah marie

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...