Thursday, August 27, 2015

School

The name I have for today is Hazel, what do you think?  Today was pretty good.  Isaac had a preschool open house this morning.  They just show them where their backpacks go and get them comfortable with the place.  Isaac is ready to go, he is excited to start on Monday.  I was going to sew with Jenn but she had to cancel but I still got a lot of sewing done.  Isaac played the kindle for a while and I cut out the blankets and then Casey and Isaac went to Franklin to cash in a lottery ticket so I had some time then also.  We went on a evening walk again tonight.  Isaac rode his bike around the big block the whole way for the first time.  He is getting good.  Oliver slept amazing last night I thought maybe it was the walk we took that helped.  I hope that he does the same again tonight.

Love
Rachel


He likes salsa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...