Friday, January 8, 2016

Busy bee

Today was good nothing super exciting. I made some beef stroganoff for the logan peeps. I will bring it up tomorrow :) since it's not snowing I thought I would brave it. Walter said he would come up so that will be fun. I'm sorry your sick karen. If you need me to bring you a care package I can stop by. Get some rest. I am making January towels. I will get karen your next time I see you. At work the want to make little signs with the word we picked so I am now cutting everyone's word in vinyl. But they bought the vinyl so I figured I would help out. Well see most of you tomorrow and karen get better soon. Ruth's pictures are over the top cute. She has so much hair

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...