Saturday, January 9, 2016

Home again

Me and dad made it back home around 8 this evening.  It sure was hard to leave Logan.  I cried but I was brave and bold and left.  I sure had a nice week.  Thanks so much Rachel and Casey for letting me come up.  I hope Oliver sleeps tonight.  It is so quiet here tonight.  Everyone have a great Sunday.  We are going to take Grandma out if she wants to go.  Robin thanks for the cute towel and lunch.  It was so good.  I am going to have to get that recipe.  You will have to put it on the blog.  That snowman is really cute.  Karen I am glad that you are feeling a little bit better.  Rachel those birth announcements are so cute.  You did a really nice job on them.  I love you all MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...