Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Move

Today was better I woke up in time..I had to go in early.and stay late since I'm 2 hours behind. I have to work late tomorrow as well. I got my new passport and they didn't send me my old one so I was bummed. But today I got another letter and my old passport came back :) I was excited. I didn't want to loose all my stamps. I'm glad everyone is doing well. I'm glad ruth is sleeping... it's hard being born it would tucker me out. The one girl that we thought would get fired.is still hanging on. So no drama from work side. Be safe the next few days I saw alerts for ice rain. It's scary stuff. Also Walter came over for dinner we had fajitas. It tasted good.

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...