Friday, January 8, 2016

Early

Robin, that picture is very good.  You still have amazing skills.  You should draw more and sell them.  We are doing good I thought I would blog early since I haven't done it at my normal time.  Dad came up today and they are going to spend the night.  We did a photo shoot yesterday.  I was pretty stressed but we got a couple good ones.  I attached my favorites.  We ordered some birth announcements and they should be done on Saturday.  I think you guys should have pretty good weather tomorrow.  Well here are a tone of pictures again.  It is so fun to take pictures of babies.

Love
Rachel















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...